For the security of their victims (aka customers), the Bank for International Settlements today revoked the banking license of Farmers & Merchants Bank and removed their access to banking interfaces. They might have the opportunity to reapply. Some of the original staff are either missing or dead. We hope they will resurface, and then they could apply for a license again.
- involvement in a mass-murder conspiracy called "Illuminati". Under the name "Great Reset" this "New World Order" group tries to steal most of the world's riches, land, and take over several governments at once
- severe financial fraud
- theft of accounts of people they stalked to death
- fraudulent payouts for people without a valid ID
- theft of salaries of our police force and US Army
- use of electronic weapons via 2G phones and laptops against US citizens, law enforcement, government, and anyone they wanted to blackmail or stalk to death
- and much, more.
While the Bank for International Settlements (a superior panel owned by 63 central banks), is focused on financial fraud, "banks" have joined the fight against mass-murdering "Illuminati" of the New World Order.
I will use this text snippet above to report on CUs and banks who lost their license more quickly.
Also see: List of financial institutions who lost their banking license, in the biggest purge in the history of banks
Plus: List of Credit Unions who lost their banking license